Taliasan in english?

This is the right place to talk in English or any other language you would like to. But please do not expect, that we will understand every language. :)
Antworten
NOTPAUL

Taliasan in english?

Beitrag von NOTPAUL »

I'm an english-speaker playing Diccurric for the first time and, while I'm enjoying it, Taliasan's dialogue is making the game rather tricky to follow. Judging by the dates of posts complaining about this issue, it doesn't seem like it's going to be fixed, but I was wondering if any english-speakers who have played Diccurric could give me a summary of what he has to say? What is his role in the game, what quests does he send you on, et cetera? It would make these quests a lot simpler, I'm sure.
Moe
Ragnarok
Ragnarok
Re: Taliasan in english?

Beitrag von Moe »

Hi,

I'm sorry about the issue with the English translation of Diccuric. I have everything to fix it here, but since a long while not enough time. I'm already happy, when I have some minutes to enjoy the sun outside... It seems that this will change in about a month and then I want to fix all the issues on the English translation. I'm really sorry, because our translators did a great job and it's just me, where it hangs...

bye
Moe/Markus
Antworten