English Diccuric translation

This is the right place to talk in English or any other language you would like to. But please do not expect, that we will understand every language. :)
Antworten
eXecutioner

English Diccuric translation

Beitrag von eXecutioner »

Moe, could you send me via e-mail the DIA files containing the dialogue texts? I will translate them from german to english and send them to you to integrate them into the mod.

eXecutioner
Moe
Ragnarok
Ragnarok
Beitrag von Moe »

yeah, I will send you the details per email.
Onisuzume

Beitrag von Onisuzume »

Ok, I'm here now, so where's that subforum I read about?
Moe
Ragnarok
Ragnarok
Beitrag von Moe »

Hold your horses. It's a private subforum, so I had to activate your account for it...
elmroth

Beitrag von elmroth »

Hi,
Any translation for version 1.1e yet? I have got a new computer and like to play Diccuric again. This time with good frame rate and all graphic bells and whistles turned to max :)

-elmroth

PS. A beta translation would be ok, I can try to give some feedback.
Moe
Ragnarok
Ragnarok
Beitrag von Moe »

Hi,

there were many guys willing to help, but after some days, nearly all of them disappeared without a word. Only one (Ondo) is left. He is doing his best, but he can't do wonders. But I think, that I can try to create a snapshot, so that there is a termporary English version of Diccuric (please give me some days to create the patch) until Ondo completes his work.

ciao
Moe
elmroth

Beitrag von elmroth »

Go Ondo :!: Good that someone is working on a translation.
Ondo

Beitrag von Ondo »

Well, I try my best. But I'm not a native speaker of English, so my translations may sound a bit odd sometimes. But at least I intend to catch all remaining German sentences in English dialogs. Unfortunately I delayed the translation of some long dialogs (Taliasan, Alwin etc.) until now, and these will take some time (which I have only at weekends). Thanks for the support! :)
Antworten